Aug 23, 2011

Rewind Track: Royce Da 5'9" - My Own Planet (ft. Big Sean) [Rap]


Released back in 2009, Royce Da 5’9”‘s long-delayed Street Hop LP received high praise from reviewers blogasphere, but didn’t seem to get the large-scale attention or sales it deserved. So he re-released the project, with a few extras including My Own Planet which finds Royce flowing over Mr. Porter‘s space-age synths and snap-clap percussion.
Royce delivers bars laced with trash talk and laid-back wit. G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean arguably steals the show, asking fans to “...hold your girl close and scream ‘B-I-G’ like you recognize a ghost.”
Dope Track all together - Download below.



The track came back to my attention when choreographer Shaun Evaristo taught a routine in Sydney (which some of my mates took part in) - then released a video for the same routine. Check it out below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
RR