Apr 11, 2011

Welcome to Alter-Hip-Soul

Sick of that mainstream sound?
Alterhipsoul is a promotional website/blog for upcoming artists to expose the underground sounds to the general public.
I grew up with so many different music genres. With my dad singing every minute of the day, mum literally starting and ending days with the radio as her bible, cousins booming sounds out of their stereo. I got exposed to music as a whole package.

What is Alter-Hip-Soul?
Beginning in the 90s's, comes a my definition of music that has emerged from ALTERNATIVE,  HIP-HOP & SOUL.
Covers the alternative music in genres ranging from R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop to Indi Pop, Folk to Electronic, House and Dubstep.

Have a squiz of the posts, and you will find out what i'm feeding to my ears.

1 comments:

Sumit said...

i had a squiz, would this fall into ur tastes..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70YvlaFQoe8

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
RR