Jun 7, 2011

Video: Jay Sean - Where Do We Go

R&B/Pop singer Kamaljit Jhooti...oops, I mean Jay Sean is releasing his album "Freeze Time" later this year. This is the video for "Where do we go" from his mixtape The Mistress.

Now I have been a big fan of Jay sean since 2003 (before he got Tank and when he emcee'd), and I am very proud of my asian brother...but I felt he sold out (himself) when he went to Ca$h Money. Although this made him extremely popular (not to mention rich) with a #1 single, I think Jay has more in his bag then the Poppy club tracks. He displays that here with a nice chilled acoustic - not his best, but a finer tune than most recent. Check it out below.
 I guess you gotta go the industry way first...then your own. Either way, I am real happy for him..

There is a truckload of other Asian artists doing it big in the UK now. Hopefully some more can head to the states and do big like Jay did.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
RR