May 25, 2011

New Track: Common ft. Nas - Ghetto Dreams

counter


This is a very exciting post for me...highly exciting. Normally I would not post a snippet - rather I would wait till the full version is released. However a new snippet was released with two of my favourite rappers, scrap that. My two favourite Hip-Hop artists of all time; Common Sense & Nasir Jones.
As you would have seen in the video of the week --> Common's recent spoken word performance at the White House was highly applauded worldwide. There could be no better time for the Chi-town native (upset for the bulls today) to release new music. His 9th studio album The Dreamer, The Believer is getting ready to drop"Ghetto Dreams," which is rumoured to be Common's first single features Nas.
Even though this snippet is only 30 seconds long (ripped off Amazon), it serves as a promising indicator for people like me who have been waiting for a duet between the two legendary emcees. With production by No I.D., the track certainly has a classic, authentic hip-hop feel to it.

Check it out below and be on the lookout for the full song, which will supposedly be made available for purchase on June 23.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
RR