Sep 20, 2011

J.Cole's Cole World: Sideline Story LEAKED/New Track: J. Cole ft. Missy Elliot - Nobody's Perfect [Hip-Hop]


Today, on sucha odd weathered day - J.Cole's Cole World: Sideline Story unfortunately was leaked, just after its preview session last night.
I am yet to listen to this, but before that I found ‘Nobody’s Perfect’ which features Missy Elliott who sounds real fresh (something I don’t think I’ve said in a while) along side Sir Cole. I like the production, and generally everything about this track. Hopefully the album comes as correct – about to press play on that too.

Make sure you cop the album September 27th.



* Update: Other Standout Tracks - Lights Please (off the Come Up Mixtape), Sideline Story, Breakdown and Dollar And A Dream III, Daddy's Little Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
RR